Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Third Grading

Third quarter is already done. And now, fourth and the last quarter is already started. Before anything else, I have learnings and discoveries during the third quarter. One of those are the Fonts and Image Attributes or Tags. I learned a lot like in using tags, on how to put a font. And on how to put backgrounds.
During this period, I encountered also some problems and/or challenges. I encountered problem in using the Anchor and Href Attributes on the exer, on how to use or to create an exer as well. Another problem that I encountered is on how to format a sitemap and a HTML links.
I address this problems by studying them step by step and also by the help of our teacher and my classmates. They helped me to understand more about it.
Moving on, I will do my best to learn more about TLE-ICT IV by my self. So that, I don't need or ask for a help from my classmates. And just to prove that I belong to the second to the highest regular section of ISNHS... that's all!!bow!!toinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment