Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Adapting to Diverse Science Culture for Development"

As a Science Clubber' how can I adapt myself to varied science cultures for a developed nation? What it will be the product if I adapt to diverse science culture for development? How can I help?.......
We know that the whole world is improving because of science. But how can I help for the development of our nation.
Well, I will help my fellowmen in developing our nation by making science culture more progress. I will do it by preserving the nature for the next generation. And do my best to adapt science culture for the development of our nation.
Therfore, if the science culture diverse, our nation will be progressed, richer and more beautiful. It will help us if we adapt science culture. The next generation will be thankful to us because they will be having more progress, richer and more beautiful place or nature.
So, let us help each other for the better life and place. ADAPTING TO DIVERSE SCIENCE CULTURE FOR DEVELOPMENT!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment